Is your best friend or your sister expecting a baby? Has she gone in panic already and you thought it would be so nice throwing a baby shower for her so she can enjoy the beautiful experience? Ok very good. The thing is that now that you think about it, you and the other guests do not really have lots of money to buy baby staff do you? Don’t panic! There are so many freebies you can take advantage of and include them in your party!
Here’s a top 8:
- Sample diapers: other than helping new parents figure out in what direction should they go when they choose what type or brand of diapers that should buy in big quantities for their new baby, sample diapers also help the couple to at least be loaded for the first days of their new life without any expense.
- Sample formula: using formula or not and most of all what kind of formula to use, is one of the biggest decisions that new parents have to make, as it is related to the one fundamental need: feeding the baby. So, gifting sample formula to the couple will help them realize what is the taste that their baby likes better before spending lots of money and purchase the real thing.
- Sample wipes: when a baby needs to be changed, parents or baby sitters will need to use at least 4 or five wipes during the process, so this product is really much needed and in big quantities. The thing is that different ones have different smell or react different on baby’s skin, thus using samples in the first days of baby arrival is the greatest solution.
- Free subscriptions for literature: new parents need to continuously educate themselves on how to take care of different aspects of welcoming a baby and helping him grow. Thus, they are often wiling to even spend money on expensive books for the sake of getting some more knowledge to avoid panicking. There are so many free newsletter or magazine subscriptions out there, which can be really useful without any expense.
- Free shopping bags: having a new family member (even though a tiny one) means that the groceries will expand and more and more shopping bags are required on the process. So, why not taking usage of those retailers who want to advertise their brand by giving away shopping bags? This would be a very useful gift to the new parents.
- Free advice from communities: As parents need to take comfort in other people’s experiences and need to make sure they are doing things right, making them join related communities on line or even create a free new blog for the mom to express herself, photos and anything else she likes to, would be very helpful.
- Free (and cute) baby portraits: we all know how new parents get all over the baby and especially with the new smartphones, babies become the main object of thousands of photos in their mobiles. Still, new parents adore having some professional prints hanging on their walls and there are many photography studios that offer free service for babies up to 3 months old. Looking out for these opportunities and gifting it to the new parents would make them so happy.
- Free starter kits: there are so many companies that produce goods for babies or new moms that want to promote them by gifting free kits that include diapers, formula, diaper bag and lots of other staff which is so much needed especially during the first month. Why not considering them for gifts?